- New Member Camp is this week (Wed-Fri, 7:00am - 12:00pm). This is for BRASS and WOODWINDS who have never marched. (Plus leadership). Anyone participating MUST have their medical waiver forms & emergency forms completed and turned in Wednesday morning upon arrival. (We are also welcoming any other forms/payments you would like to make!)
- Leadership workshops: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00pm - 5:00pm. This is mandatory for all student leaders. Seniors and alumni are invited to attend the first two hours of each session.
- Parent Volunteer/Booster Enrollment forms. These are on your checklist, and I failed to include them in the packets that have been going out (sorry!). I have made hard copies here at the band room. They are also download-able on Charms. I have included them at the bottom of this blog post if you wish to download yourselves.
- The instructions to enroll yourself as an official district volunteer are also included for download. This form is done entirely on line now. If you are planning to help out with ANYTHING this year, please follow the instructions, and get yourselves registered in the District System as an approved volunteer. This includes Chaperones, drivers, helpers, etc.
- FULL MEMBER camp starts next Monday (Aug 11th). All registration forms are DUE!
- Please take care of paying for your"uniform items" that you wish to order through us. If you don't remember what you ordered, fill out a new one (see the blog entry from last week for the link).
- There is a mandatory meeting in the theater on Wednesday, Aug 13th after band camp (6:30pm). This meeting is for all parents. Those of you going to New York will have to stay behind for about 10-15 minutes at the end for a quick informational meeting.
- We are holding TWO car washes on Saturday August 16th. Keep an eye on Charms for volunteer sign-ups. More information will be emailed out soon...
- We have our first restaurant night at Panda Express on Thursday, August 14th. Bring a flyer after band camp and get some great food while helping out the band.
- Our first football game is the SECOND day of school. Wow!
Some announcements/reminders for you:
Calendar of Events
MAKE A PAYMENT HERE