WE MADE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!
Due to the last minute details that need to be ironed out, I will just post this week's rehearsal schedule for everyone (with some important reminders):
- Monday: Parade Block 3:00pm-4:15pm, Field Show 4:30 - 6:00pm (Stadium)
- Tuesday: Stadium Rehearsal 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesday: MANDATORY Parent/Student meeting at the cafeteria tables 7:00pm. If you don't have a parent/guardian there representing you, you don't get on the bus Friday. This must be a priority for you and your family to attend so that you know the rules.
- Thursday: Parade Block 3:00pm - 4:15pm, Field Show 4:30-6:00pm. Load the truck after rehearsal. Senior run through at the end of rehearsal
- Friday: 5:00am Call time to load the buses for Disneyland
- You must have the Disney March memorized for Monday's rehearsal. Bring your own music to rehearsal to reference between reps so that you don't keep practicing the same mistakes over and over.
- Bring your coordinate sheets to rehearsal for the whole show. Don't have it? Print it out (another copy will NOT be provided for you, you are responsible for this).
- Please take a more mature approach to your warm up between 2:30pm and 3:00pm on Monday and Thursday.
- The expectation is class and professionalism this week in EVERYTHING we do. Keep this in mind when you think that no one is watching you.
- More details for the weekend will be given out at Wednesday's MANDATORY parent meeting at 7:00pm