Great Job in Week #1!
Call time is 7:15am each day, please be on time.
Continue to remember your water, hat, sunscreen, and athletic attire. We will ALL be outdoors at some point this week.
Thank you for those of you who worked the car wash, we made over $900.00.
Thursday evening will be make-up uniform fittings for anyone who missed fittings this past week. We need a few parent volunteers, so please sign up on Charms.
Friday night is our Band Camp Concert, we do need parent volunteers, so please sign up on Charms! BRING IN YOUR TICKET ORDERS MONDAY! (download the form from the slide show above if you're missing it).
- The new "All-Coachella Valley High School Honor Band" is holding an audition workshop this Sunday at Rancho Mirage High School. This is an AMAZING opportunity for you! Students who are interested are encouraged to attend (Woodwinds 1pm-2pm, brass & percussion 2pm - 3pm). Students who attend will get free help with the audition music, and also get priority registration times for Auditions in September. Visit http://www.codband.net/honor-band.html for details. All of the events for the honor band are listed on our Charms Calendar under its former name (Desert Cities Symphonic Winds). The name will be updated soon.
- All paperwork MUST be turned in ASAP - this includes the contract/photo authorization form/etc.
- Payments - Mr. Fleischmann does not deal with money in any way, shape, or form (this is a legal thing). Please direct all financial questions to our treasurers: Esmeralda Alvarez (email@example.com) & Lori Ramhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org). Fundraising questions should be directed to Frank Kalb (email@example.com), questions specifically about fundraising monies earned/collected go to Lori.
- The Marching Band rehearsal schedule has been added to the Charms Calendar. We rehearse Mondays 3pm-6pm (it will be 3pm-5pm for the as needed), Tuesdays 5pm-8pm, and Thursdays 3pm-5pm.
- The Trojan Club gig coming up on September 6th is cancelled, but we are still on for one in October. Stay tuned for other gigs that may come up in the coming months (and throughout the year).
- Registration for Marching Band members will take place NEXT Monday morning August 25th.
- We have TWO Saturdays in September that will be reserved for learning new Drill & Band Photos. These dates are September 13th and 20th. Check the calendar for details.
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sync your calendar with ours. Directions are here: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/syncR.asp. You may need to enter the school code "LaQuintaHSBand"